If you’re thinking about using Blockchain or Distributed Ledger Technology for your business, we can guide you through all stages of the process.
We’ve work with a variety of organisations – from early stage start-ups to large corporations that want to leverage blockchain technology to work more efficiently.
We know that there’s no one size fits all when it comes to implementing tech, so tell us about your situation, and we’ll help you navigate the emerging legal and regulatory landscape. We’ve helped lots of clients find operational, corporate-scale blockchain solutions.
We can offer:
End-to-end commercial legal advice, including:
- Negotiating with project partners, like wallet service providers, RRS, cold storage, or custodian service providers
- Drafting all your internal, customer, and supplier contracts
- Drafting your agreements with digital asset trading platforms or secondary marketplace participants, like Market Makers.
Regulatory advice, covering:
- Compliance, including KYC policies
- Due diligence and white paper reviews
- Financial services regulatory and tax issues
- ICOs and other fund-raising methods
- Intellectual property and trademark protection.
ICOs (or Token Sale Events – TSE)
Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) is an alternative way to raise capital, and it’s grown significantly over the past 18 months. We help genuine ICOs raise the capital they need quickly and efficiently, while keeping them compliant. Our reputation in the sector means we can also help you stand out in a crowded market.
We’ll make sure your ICO/TSE has the broadest reach. We’ll support you all the way – from initial discussion to post-execution implementation.
- Contractual support
- Legal and regulatory advice
- Due diligence on the management team
- Independent verification of the proposition
- Full market analysis
- Commercial proposition review
- Liquidity review and advice.
We can also help with 3rd party support, including:
- ICO insurance
- Jurisdictional issues
- Tax considerations
- Revenue recognition advice.
We know that each project is unique, so we’ll adapt our approach to suit you.