TUPE – The Definitive Guide
This half day course is aimed at managers and HR teams faced with handling a TUPE transfer. It covers what to consider, what you must do, and what you should do. It is designed to provide you with practical guidance on workforce reorganisation in light of a TUPE transfer, taking into account the Equality Act, equal pay and worker status.
Who is it for?
Anyone who has been, or may be, involved in TUPE and reorganisation senarios.
What the course will cover
- What is TUPE?
- What takes precedence for equal pay: TUPE or the Equality Act?
- Restructuring in practice, handling:
- duplication of roles
- terms and conditions e.g policies, locations, staff handbook alignment
- Worker status: what difference does it make?
1. You’ll be able to identify a transfer, and its consequences
2. You’ll understand everyone’s duties to inform and consult
3. You’ll understand what to do when employment terms and conditions change, and how to deal with unfair dismissals, redundancies, and grievances under TUPE
4. You’ll consider how a reorganisation or TUPE transfer would work in practice in your own organisation
Register your interest
To secure a place on our TUPE – the definitive guide course on 8th February 2017 (9:30am – 12:30pm), click here. The price per delegate for the court is £35 (+VAT).
‘Case law brings it to life. Presenter was very knowledgeable’ – Edwards Coaches
‘Very engaging’ – Business Wales
‘Encouraged to be interactive. Richard was very knowledgeable’ – BAMC
‘Very well presented, made the content interesting and relevant and easily understood. Thank you.’ – IG
‘I enjoyed all of it’ – University of South Wales