Banking & Finance
Tel: 029 2047 4496 / 07989 744463
Chris joined Capital Law in 2016 after qualifying as a solicitor in 2015.
Chris has a wealth of expertise in banking and finance, with extensive experience acting for clearing and institutional lenders, including Barclays, HSBC, Lloyds and Santander.
He specialises in banking and security matters, with particular experience in property, development, corporate and asset finance and advising on non-standard lending transactions involving complex structures and security.
- Acting for international clearing lender on $75m refinancing of acquisition of US technology group
- Advising on the restructuring of £25m facility in respect of leading confectionery manufacturer
- Acting for a significant UK property investor on £165m refinancing of their facilities
- Acting for a number of lender clients in relation to the provision of real estate, corporate and asset finance
- Providing advice as in-house solicitor for financial services business on a range of matters including negotiating a £20m servicing contract with major institutional lender.
Chris was educated at Swansea University and Cardiff Law School. Chris worked in the banking and finance team at Eversheds LLP for 6 years before joining Capital.