Construction, Energy & Projects
Projects & Infrastructure
Tel: 029 2047 4090 / 07734 910 628
Rhiannon Holtham is a highly experienced Commercial, Projects & Procurement lawyer.
Rhiannon has considerable experience of advising on large scale and complex projects. Her specific expertise includes:
- early engagement with market and procurement strategy
- complex and innovative procurement solutions
- bids, tenders and contractual documentation
- risk identification and mitigation
- dialogue and negotiation.
Rhiannon has drafted, advised on and negotiated a wide variety of legal agreements, from concession or software development to exclusivity or non-disclosure.
Rhiannon is a trustee of toogoodtowaste, a charity that aims to reduce waste and alleviate poverty, and is the vice-chair of the charity’s finance sub-committee.
View Rhiannon Holtham’s Energy CV here >
View Rhiannon Holtham’s Public Sector CV here >
View Rhiannon Holtham’s Commercial CV here >