Tel: 07966 551 686
Rhys Oakley joined us in March 2018. He is a commercial contracts and intellectual property lawyer with significant experience working with early stage tech start-ups. Rhys is based in our London office, and works closely with a number of long standing clients and early stage business incubators.
Rhys advises on:
- protection and commercialisation of intellectual property
- commercial contracts
- technology agreements including software as a service and data hosting services agreements
- preparing early stage companies for equity investments and share sales
- complex commercial transactions
- IT and outsourcing agreements
- data protection.
Although Rhys specialises in advising early to mid-stage tech companies, he has a wealth of experience in advising national and multinational companies from a range of different sectors. He also spent 12 months working on secondment in the UK Government in Westminster, advising on the development of an operational strategy for the consolidation of public corporate services.
Rhys also competes at a national level in snowboarding and is a member of the Team Wales Snowboard Development Committee.