Tel: 029 2047 4436 / 07515 325 601
Richard graduated from London School of Economics before returning to his home town of Cardiff to commence his legal career.
Richard has a particular interest in the health sector; he worked as an “in house” lawyer for NHS Wales for a number of years, advising them on a variety of employment law issues.
He advises on a wide range of individual and collective employment law issues including:
- corporate acquisitions
- restructuring – including collective redundancies and consultations
- trade union issues.
Richard has also advised and represented clients at Employment Tribunals across the UK, dealing with a variety of employment claims, including:
- wrongful, constructive and unfair dismissal
- race, sex, disability and age discrimination
- breach of contract
- dismissal due to trade union activity
- public interest disclosure or “whistle blowing” claims.
View Richard Thomas’ CV here >