Construction, Energy & Projects
Recovery & Insolvency
Tel: 029 2047 5073 / 07714 134 412
Stephen leads the commercial disputes team.
Stephen advises on all types of corporate and commercial disputes.
Stephen has particular expertise in the following:
- property and construction related disputes
- judicial review proceedings, particularly against government departments and NHS bodies
- professional negligence claims
- contentious trust and probate disputes, with experience of representing trustees, personal representatives and beneficiaries in such matters
Stephen’s recent work includes:
- Bringing a judicial review challenging the decision of the Secretary of State for Health to impose a new contract for junior doctors
- resolving a University’s £multi-million dispute with a former joint venture business partner
- leading a successful judicial review challenging the decision of a NHS Trust to downgrade maternity services
- resolving a high-tech energy company’s dispute with its bank arising from a fraudulent transaction.
Clients include major corporates, SMEs, Universities, trade unions, professional services firms and individuals.
View Stephen Meade’s Property Litigation CV here